Senior Pipe Stress Engineer
Position: Senior Pipe Stress Engineer O&G
Location: Calgary, AB
Our client is a major international engineering, project management and consulting company with offices around the world delivering signature projects and services to their clients.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with APEGA
registration or eligible to register
• Thorough knowledge in pipe and pipeline stress analysis and fundamentals, related to Oil Sands, in SITU and/or Hydrocarbon projects.
• Experience as a Lead in EPCM company is preferred.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills
• Should be well conversant with all aspects of piping design and piping
• Ability to work from first principles through to working out solutions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills as client interaction at a
senior level is required
• Caesar, FE Pipe, Nozzle Pro, MS Excel
If you have the appropriate background and education, enjoy challenges and working in a fast paced environment, then this opportunity is for you. A comprehensive salary and benefits package reflecting the seniority and experience will be offered to the successful candidate